Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pictures From The United States Marine Corps Museum

So, yesterday my family and I went to the United States Marine Corps Museum in Quantico, Virginia. It's not that far away, just a day trip. It's a really great museum, you should check it out sometime if you ever are nearby. I took a bunch of pictures, like over 100, but I'm obviously not going to show you all of them. I've selected a few to show you.







ignore that kid, he's my bro. bad picture of him though.







By the way, none of those are real Marines, just statues.

So, there you have it. I'd like to say a quick thank you to all brave men and women that have fought for our country.

But I hope you enjoy the pictures! Keep watching for more posts, and please, follow and comment!

Comments:
Have you ever been to this museum? What are your spring break plans?
Comment!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment