Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little Update

Okay, so hello y'all. (okay, I take that back, that isn't how you talk, duh) Yeah, I haven't really posted anything in awhile. So, I'm going to update you guys.

1. The moving thing has cooled down. My parents still wanna move, but not as exaggerated anymore.

2. I absouloutly LOVE middle school. It's been almost a month now. 10 times better than elementary school. (no offense to the elementary school goers)

3. Tehehehe, I had to go that. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any who, I am going to Williamsburg on the 17th! (big whoop, I've been there a million times. It's just, I haven been there in FOREVER! (which is strange, because we always go there.) ) FOR A DANCE COMPETITION!!!!

4. I might go to Busch Gardens on that same day! (refer to one of my previous articles) I LOVE THAT PLACE! (except I haven't been there in a while. BOO HOO!)

5. I have to go!!! See y'all. omg! I did it again.

6. I am in a weird mood today. Akward...

7. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment