Saturday, July 31, 2010

Watcha doing? :)

I am sitting here on the computer. That is what I am doing. Listening to my brother play XBOX 360. What came is he playing? Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, of course. Give me a break, I've heard that game a million times. A million and one, to be exact.

Also, guess what? I am getting a new dog! (let's hope. my parents are into it, but not positive.) I already have a yellow lab that's a year old. His name is Simba. He is the greatest dog ever. We will probably get another dog from the same breeder. (Cresthill Kennels, a really good place to go if you want a lab. I will post a link) What should we name him? Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I said I would post a link to Cresthill Kennels, so here it is:

    http://cresthillkennels.com/

    ReplyDelete